Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Drops, Stops Dennis Hogan Inside Of Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Drops, Stops Dennis Hogan Inside Of Five Rounds

Tim Tszyu continues to carve out his own reputation in the sport. The second-generation contender manhandled former two-time title challenger Dennis Hogan in a 5th round stoppage win Wednesday evening at Newcastle Entertainment Centre in Newcastle, Australia. Tszyu floored Hogan early in the frame, continuing on the attack before Hogan's corner literally threw in the towel with roughly 0:30 to go in round five.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-31-2021, 09:40 AM.

Damn, Hogan never been stopped at his native weight before. Tim looking real promising. Upset I missed this. Forgot it was a ****ing Tuesday fight lol. Gonna have to check the youtube machine once I'm done feeding my son breakfast.

I think Tim is ready for a final eliminator/title shot though. Was a huge fan of his father.

Comment

Sounds like alot of towels being thrown in on the card

Comment

Tszyu is a definite future world champion, excellent performance much better than Munguia and equally as dominant with a better result than Charlo.
        Richard G Richard G likes this.

Comment

Tim is spiteful.

Having said that, Hogan has always been overrated, as Munguia is.

Comment

Tim is really developing quite well.

Comment

Tszyu is the real deal, has his father's genes of punching power. Charlo might lose to this guy, either way, a very good fight that could be.

Comment

The year is 2022, a fight between Danny Garcias Vs Tim Tszyu has been finalized for a vacant title Charlo has vacated after becoming undisputed and moving up to middleweight.

Comment

How is the IBF mandatory due?? It shouldn't be getting in the way. Let undisputed happen and put Tzuyu on the card against Murtazaliev who's ranked number 1 or have Tzuyu who's ranked 3 fight Hurd who's ranked at 4 in an eliminator for the right to become the mandatory. This way the winner especially of Tzuyu vs Hurd is mandatory in both WBO and IBF and gets the title shot next. Builds toward a big fight too

Comment

Tatabanya Munguia is developing well he just TKO'ed Tureano Johnson who not too many people stop so let's quit with the overrated bull****

Comment

Working...
                    X