Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin Willing To Explore Possible Fight With Dillian Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin Willing To Explore Possible Fight With Dillian Whyte

Heavyweight contender Otto Wallin is very willing to face Dillian Whyte in the United States. Last Saturday night, Whyte avenged his knockout loss in August of 2020, when he stopped Alexander Povetkin in the fourth round of their rematch, which took place in Gibraltar.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Walling is much better as a boxer, but Whyte has more power.

Comment

Good fight let’s get it made, the Povetkin rematch highly flattered Whyte due to Povetkin looking weak and unhealthy imo, although respect to Whyte for going out there and doing his job.

60/40 to Whyte at this moment I think.

Comment

I'm not 100% sure of the corona situation over there, but after the success of Gibralta I'm surprised Eddie's not thought of putting Dillian on in Jamaica.

Comment

No, pointless fight for Dillian Whyte.

Comment

Wallin will struggle to land top opponents, he's high risk & low reward,

Comment

Whyte needs to target Ortiz and secure that win ,it may get him a permanent top 5 spot for at least half a decade no matter who you fight .

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                I'm not 100% sure of the corona situation over there, but after the success of Gibralta I'm surprised Eddie's not thought of putting Dillian on in Jamaica.
                No money for boxing in Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Whyte needs to target Ortiz and secure that win ,it may get him a permanent top 5 spot for at least half a decade no matter who you fight .
                  Agreed. I'd love to see Whyte and Ortiz. Ol' King Kong has remained relevant based off a career-best stoppage win over Jennings (both Rivas and Joyce also have that feather in their cap) and two stoppage losses to Wilder.

Ortiz has some decent skills and Whyte has some deficiencies in his game but Whyte's resume is far more impressive and he's the younger, hungrier fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    No, pointless fight for Dillian Whyte.
                    Because he wants an easy fight? Fair enough, Wallin is about half the age as Whyte's last few opponents.

Comment

Working...
                    X