Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Expects Decision in Fury-Wilder Legal Battle To Get Issued in May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Expects Decision in Fury-Wilder Legal Battle To Get Issued in May

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who co-promotes WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, is expecting a decision on the Deontay Wilder legal rift to get issued in the month of May. Fury captured the WBC title in February 2020 with a seven round stoppage of Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Gypsy-Bum would rather pay for damages in court, than receive the damages in the ring. I true coward, a cheat and a duck.

Comment

Imagine being a stan for Wilder in 2021. Talk about a tough couple years.
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Getting ready for the usual crazies to jump in and say Wilder is stopping the Undisputed fight without reading the article which again further proves the whole Wilder vs Fury thing is a ship that sailed several months ago , 3 , 2 , 1 ......... Ha
        that g that g Boxviewer Boxviewer like this.

Comment

It's funny how Fury fanboys ( REEDEMER) are still in denial. If Wilder couldn't prevent the fight why is there no date or venue? Bob Arum said Wilder had no legal ground to stand on...and yet they are in Arbitration. Y'all clowns.

Comment

I know you UK fans are excited but imagine had Andy Ruin ducked out on giving AJ the rematch even though AJ executed his rematch clause you guys would be going "BLOODY CRAZY" same thing here. Fury signed a contract with a mando rematch clause why weasel your way out of it.
            Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFistz View Post
              It's funny how Fury fanboys ( REEDEMER) are still in denial. If Wilder couldn't prevent the fight why is there no date or venue? Bob Arum said Wilder had no legal ground to stand on...and yet they are in Arbitration. Y'all clowns.
              See..right on cue . Ha
              El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by imisupu View Post
                I know you UK fans are excited but imagine had Andy Ruin ducked out on giving AJ the rematch even though AJ executed his rematch clause you guys would be going "BLOODY CRAZY" same thing here. Fury signed a contract with a mando rematch clause why weasel your way out of it.
                You know Team A.J threatened to take legal action just to get Ruiz back in the ring as opposed to Team Wilder hiding right ?

imagine A.J making the same excuses Wilder did and not actually trying to get a rematch and wait until the rematch expired and then claim Ruiz ducked him ? Ha
                Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-31-2021, 12:14 AM.
                El_Mero El_Mero Boxviewer Boxviewer like this.

Comment

If the damages are significant enough, I imagine Fury gets his scary ass in the ring. I doubt he fights AJ for free.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                    If the damages are significant enough, I imagine Fury gets his scary ass in the ring. I doubt he fights AJ for free.
                    Are you suggesting he’s paying Wilder over 100 million for an expired contract that ran out ?

You know Fury doesn’t actually lose money right ? Financial compensation comes out of Top Rank who has signed Fury and his promotion team because it’s a contract dispute it isn’t actually even involving Fury it’s two promo companies in disputes in arbitration stating their case why fighter A deserves money and Fighter B is not liable for a fight that went well over the expired date .

Comment

Working...
                    X