Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz: I Feel Amazing; I Used To Have T-ts That Wouldn't Let Me Throw The Right Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ruiz: I Feel Amazing; I Used To Have T-ts That Wouldn't Let Me Throw The Right Punches

Andy Ruiz Jr. feels like a more diverse, flexible fighter now that he has shed so much weight. A self-deprecating Ruiz joked during a virtual press conference Tuesday that excess pounds in all the wrong places prevented him from operating at full strength before he started taking conditioning more seriously with new trainer Eddy Reynoso. The former IBF/IBO/WBA/WBO heavyweight champion hopes to weigh in at 250 pounds for his fight against Chris Arreola on May 1 in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ruiz won't still reveal his weight. In the previous report about his weight he said that he ballooned up to 310 and lost 40 pounds. That means that he is still hovering around 270.

Comment

With the tiddies out of the way, skies the limit...is basically what he said. He literally blamed his breasts for being a physical impediment to proper punching technique
      ​​​​​​.
      Daniel82tx Daniel82tx likes this.

Comment

Bro I'm sure u still have **** for days . they should allow men to wear sports bras for support .

Comment

cacarr cacarr likes this.

Comment

Andy already clobbered Anthony Joshua once, while being fat.

If he can get himself into good shape then the sky really is the limit.

Comment

Sports bra? He's a pro? He doesn't think like one, like he's just figuring this out. He doesn't know it, but he's actually in a vulnerable state. If he doesn't perform, or gets beat now, he may take a worse beating for his efforts. He was fluid and comfortable even if he was large.

Comment

These excusers are getting more creative

Comment

WAR Andy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's counterintuitive. He had to get rid of the bazookas to launch the rockets he wanted.
                    Zonkmeister Zonkmeister likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X