Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Was 310 Pounds, Had Depression After Joshua Loss - "I'm Ready To Get My Belts Back"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Was 310 Pounds, Had Depression After Joshua Loss - "I'm Ready To Get My Belts Back"

A re-energized Andy Ruiz Jr. is planning for a major rebound after relinquishing his throne atop the heavyweight division. The journey will start when Ruiz (33-2, 22 KOs) next faces Chris Arreola (38-6-1, 33 KOs) on May 1 on FOX Sports pay-per-view at the Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shut up you fat ****. Lost respect for this clown.

Comment

They never say how much he weighs now. The last time the catch fished everyone sending pictures that he looked in shape and came into the ring looking like a blob. He was depressed counting al the money he made in that upset. Not a bad way to endure depression.
      nino brown21 nino brown21 likes this.

Comment

310 pounds is a lot.

He was a big boy as a kid. Might just be genetic.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          They never say how much he weighs now. The last time the catch fished everyone sending pictures that he looked in shape and came into the ring looking like a blob. He was depressed counting al the money he made in that upset. Not a bad way to endure depression.
          Exactly! He got fat AFTER a win and a big payday....and lost because of the weight gain just 6 months later. Depression though? I'd hardly call it that. He needs to leave the mental health part alone for those who truly suffer from it....he just lacked discipline when he needed it most.

And as you mentioned, they're not telling us his weight now. We were all duped last time and I'm not falling for it this time! Lol

Comment

I don't believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post

Exactly! He got fat AFTER a win and a big payday....and lost because of the weight gain just 6 months later. Depression though? I'd hardly call it that. He needs to leave the mental health part alone for those who truly suffer from it....he just lacked discipline when he needed it most.

And as you mentioned, they're not telling us his weight now. We were all duped last time and I'm not falling for it this time! Lol
              Anyone could have episodes of depression, doesn't mean you have mental health issues. People get depressed after losing someone they love, a job. Etc. Can last a few weeks/months.
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see him step on that scale.

Comment

Wow, I think it's worth always being on the line here to find out new news!

Comment

I for one always give fat Mexicans a second chance. It's just the way I is. Time to get HIS belts back.

Comment

Working...
                    X