Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: No One Can Take My Left Hook & Stand Up; I Can Beat Anyone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: No One Can Take My Left Hook & Stand Up; I Can Beat Anyone!

As Dillian Whyte watched a replay of him knocking out Alexander Povetkin, he couldn't help but admire his work. The redeemed interim champion is confident that if he hits any heavyweight with the type of left hook that knocked Povetkin to the canvas, that opponent will go down as well. Whyte first hurt Povetkin with a right hand in the fourth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah especially if they are a covid survivor who hasn't made a full recovery yet. All brought to you courtesy of Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
      Yeah especially if they are a covid survivor who hasn't made a full recovery yet. All brought to you courtesy of Eddie Hearn.
      Lololololol Why you mad?
      Whyte is the Man!!

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Lololololol Why you mad?
        Whyte is the Man!!
        I'm not mad I'm laughing, but I seem to have triggered you.

depositphotos_6218257-stock-illustration-laughing-and-pointing-emoticon.jpg

Comment

Your promoter pulled the guy out of the ICU and drove him to the arena. Guy was staggering on his way to the ring

FlyingFJ FlyingFJ !-1 !-1 mlac mlac like this.

Comment

Yes, Dillian, someone can.

Joshua aside of course, Allen, Helenius, Parker, Rivas and Wach all went the distance with you.

That leaves only a sick Povetkin and Chisora among the relevant names you fought. The former knocked you out cold in the first fight, the latter also went the distance in the first fight.

Unless Brian Minto and Lucas Browne count for something in your mind...
            Last edited by Tatabanya; 03-30-2021, 08:50 AM.
            FlyingFJ FlyingFJ !-1 !-1 like this.

Comment

Early stage dementia a byproduct of rampant PED abuse
              FlyingFJ FlyingFJ !-1 !-1 like this.

Comment

Lol I think here I should be more careful in big discussions!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Your promoter pulled the guy out of the ICU and drove him to the arena. Guy was staggering on his way to the ring

Just re-watched Povetkins ring walk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFKq4GM9eYU
                  FlyingFJ FlyingFJ likes this.

Comment

This guy actually has some sense. he was in many good fights and has only 2 losses.

Comment

Working...
                    X