Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Talks Dubois, Bentley-Cash, Yarde, Johnson, Edwards, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Talks Dubois, Bentley-Cash, Yarde, Johnson, Edwards, More

OUR FIGHT NIGHT diary is now filling up nicely and we have a stream of dates and announcements to be made poised in the pipeline to be delivered across the coming days and weeks. Following on from our double-header last Friday and Saturday evening on BT Sport, we have already signposted the news that the middleweight cracker between British champion Denzel Bentley and Commonwealth champion Felix Cash will take place on Saturday April 24.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    !-1 !-1 likes this.

I can't wait to see Callum Johnson back in the ring. I think he's the best light heavy in Britain. He really wasn't appreciated by Eddie. Eddie only likes sideshows that appeal to casuals regardless of their talent.

Comment

It will be interesting to see Dubois back in the ring. His a confidence fighter so needs a good opponent no one in the top 20 possibly someone like Duhaupus.
      !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

The names Cash & Frankham take me right back in time to when I lived near Pinewood, between Bracknell, Crowthorne & Wokingham, Berkshire.
        !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

I also look forward to seeing Dubois back in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
            I also look forward to seeing Dubois back in the ring.
            Dubois needs to ditch Warren. He went into the Joyce fight with no experience against anyone decent. It was no wonder he lost

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

Dubois needs to ditch Warren. He went into the Joyce fight with no experience against anyone decent. It was no wonder he lost
              Didn't you used to have dildo gifts gifted to you because you DlCK RIDE Eddie.

Comment

Working...
              X