Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Anderson Silva - Deal Reached For June 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Anderson Silva - Deal Reached For June 19

According to a report by TMZ, 45-year-old MMA legend Anderson Silva has signed a contract to fight 35-year-old former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. in a boxing match.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cringeworthy.

Comment

Would be funny if Silva knocks him out.

Comment

ZzzzzzzzZzzzz??????

Comment

Gotta hand it to the promoter when he said two great fighters, with a global fan base. Silva yes, in mma, not boxing, and Chavez jr, no comment.

Comment

ive never been as embarrassed of boxing as i am right now, watching it get repeatedly raped by retired boxers and "celebrities" now even absolute piss poor fighters like Julio Cesar Chavez Jr are dipping their hands in the cookie jar, if they all come out and said listen fans we are broke we have spent all our money on acting a big shot we would like a bit of charity, because thats all it is i wouldn't mind that but acting like they have this burning hunger that wont go away to fight is pissing on the sport
            GodfatherIV GodfatherIV likes this.

Comment

I really dont want to see Anderson go to sleep again.

Comment

Originally posted by bambamjackson View Post
                ive never been as embarrassed of boxing as i am right now, watching it get repeatedly raped by retired boxers and "celebrities" now even absolute piss poor fighters like Julio Cesar Chavez Jr are dipping their hands in the cookie jar, if they all come out and said listen fans we are broke we have spent all our money on acting a big shot we would like a bit of charity, because thats all it is i wouldn't mind that but acting like they have this burning hunger that wont go away to fight is pissing on the sport
                I agree with this 100%

Comment

I've always been pro fighters maximizing their earning potential, even if it meant crossing over sports or fighting Youtubers, but something about this particular fight doesn't feel right.

On a lighter note, kinda funny that Roy had been trying to fight Silva for what seems like decades, and here comes Chavez jr, out of all people, to finally get him in a boxing ring and finally make it happen.

Comment

Oh for the love of God, they actually found someone that Jr can beat and KO. What a joke

Comment

Working...
                    X