Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ring City USA Boasts Series-Best TV, Online Ratings In Back-To-Back Shows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ring City USA Boasts Series-Best TV, Online Ratings In Back-To-Back Shows

Word is finally getting around regarding boxing's newest televised boxing series. The two most recent installments of NBC Sports Network's Ring City USA boasted series-best ratings, along with the March 25 edition generating a record-setting audience through its Twitch livestream. The March 18 show averaged 125,000 viewers on NBC Sports Network, far among the most watched among the six events to air live since the series debuted last November according to Nielsen Media Research.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Ring City Presentation and Shawn Porter as a Commentator

Too bad NBC Sports is shutting down, not sure what will happen to Ring City, will move to Peac0ck Streaming Service and/or USA Network as well I'm assuming

Comment

Put on good, even fights throughout the whole card..and people will watch. And return.

Comment

Those were some quality cards with very good matchmaking. I don't need the fighters to be marquee names so long as they are matched nicely and come to compete.

Comment

How is Shawn Porter able to do fights here?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            I like Ring City Presentation and Shawn Porter as a Commentator

Too bad NBC Sports is shutting down, not sure what will happen to Ring City, will move to Peac0ck Streaming Service and/or USA Network as well I'm assuming
            Peac0ck-bound in 2022. I reported on it earlier this year.
            https://www.boxingscene.com/ring-cit...e-2022--154973
            sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

Some of the best fights have been on there. The business model of offering a venue and promotion for boxers who might not be big enough to get a long term contract with the bigger name networks and promotions works. The bouts actually mean something, vying for a potential spot on a big network or title contention.

Comment

I have really enjoyed the fights as well as the venues like Wild Card Gym and Old San Juan. This series has been a welcome surprise.

It's a shame it's going to a streaming service now though. Probably going to die there.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post

Peac0ck-bound in 2022. I reported on it earlier this year.
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/ring-cit...e-2022--154973
                  Oh Ok Good!

Comment

Working...
                  X