Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez Sr: We Took A Stand Like Ali Did In Vietnam, Teofimo's Only Fighting On PPV From Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lopez Sr: We Took A Stand Like Ali Did In Vietnam, Teofimo's Only Fighting On PPV From Now

The father and son tandem of unified lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez Jr. and coach Teofimo Lopez Sr. are intricately mapping out the takeover that they've long been plotting and promising. The next stop in the seize for Lopez Jr. (16-0, 12 KOs) is against George Kambosos Jr. on either May 29 or June 5 on Triller pay per view.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Teofimo is a very skilled fighter but this family is trash. Straight garbage ******s.

Comment

The Lopez's trip is not going to end well.

Comment

SR is talking out of his @** here. Is he seriously comparing his son's situation with Ali going off to a foreign country to fight a war? I get trying to make as much money as possible but there's no comparison here. Sounds like Dad is trying to live through his son, just hope he doesn't fu** things up for him.

Comment

I seen Bumachenko shat his pants like he was in Vietnam when he learned Neofimo was there to 'Take-Over'. The Lopez are Bossed-Up -- did I just read that Triller outbid Toprank and Matchroom with 6 million dollars for George Kamboso?! Has Bumachenko ever generated that much for a regular defense?

Comment

Lopez Sr and Jr playing the villain card on purpose(getting people riled up to watch them lose) but might backfire
            Szef Szef likes this.

Comment

i dont give kambosos much of a chance but any chance they might be looking past him and he might spring the upset
              Last edited by cace; 03-29-2021, 09:23 AM.

Comment

I mean, defend your belt at least once before talking the BS about ONLY PPV. Great, you beat Loma - now show the world it wasn't a one-off.

Comment

I get the ambition of Team Lopez trying to make most money possible off the sport but theres definitely a hint of delusions of grandeur if they think hes a PPV attraction from here on out. He better start hitting the diuretics to stay at 135 because theres 4 or 5 guys at 140lb who I'd favor to beat his ass and one loss will bring back their asses back to reality real quick. It's a far cry fighting an undersized,possibly injured loma than fighting big/long skilled jr welters like Taylor and Ramirez,I doubt he can even get passed Chon or Regis either.

Comment

To compare this situation (demanding more money because he wants more money) to Ali’s (getting stripped, convicted and publicly humiliated for standing against the US military and refusing to kill people he had no quarrel with) is actually disgusting. What a tool!

Comment

Working...
                    X