Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: My Dream Fight Would Be Against Gennadiy Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: My Dream Fight Would Be Against Gennadiy Golovkin!

Rising junior middleweight star Tim Tszyu would love to secure a fight with current IBF, IBO middleweight champion Gennadiy Golovkin. Tszyu admits to idolizing Golovkin for several years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting fight.

But I suspect G ends Young Tszyu inside of 9 rounds.

Comment

he is not a middleweight in about 2 years maybe but not now

Comment

It would be tough fight for Tzsyu but winnable one. But Castano would be very tough and he will most likely lose...

Comment

It's his dream fight, like dreaming that he'll be good enough to be in the ring with GGG some day.

Comment

Lots of respect to Tszyu. What other 147-154 fighters want a GGG fight? You got Spence saying he’d go to 160 for Canelo. Crawford wants nothing to do in beating a 3 belt holder in Jermell Charlo. Tszyu at least insinuating challenges with elites at a higher class like Canelo been doing north of 160.

if only GGG had followed Tszyu examples years ago to have called out Ward or at least go to 168 and fight other Champions.

Comment

it would be a fun fight but i think it would be a bridge too far for tszyu at this stage
              and by the time tszyu is ready for him ggg will be in hes 40s and hopefully happily retired

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
                It's his dream fight, like dreaming that he'll be good enough to be in the ring with GGG some day.
                Exactly. It's a compliment, not a call out. Like dreaming of boxing Muhammad Ali as a kid.

Comment

but where is the backing from the Aussie clique and them offers doe

Comment

Working...
                  X