Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'm An Addicted Boxing Lifer, I'll Become Biggest Prizefighter In The Sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'm An Addicted Boxing Lifer, I'll Become Biggest Prizefighter In The Sport

Jake Paul is promising that he's taking the new pugilistic path of his career seriously. The content creator turned KO artist has carved quite the lane for himself in the sweet science of late after starting his career off 2-0 with two knockouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ZZzzzzzzzzZzzzzz...

Comment

Fight someone with a pulse or face any kind of adversity and let see if he sings the same tune...

Comment

Problem Child taking over.

Comment

He is ambitious and talks a big game along with his famed success as a YouTuber is one thing..

but biggest prize fighter draw in boxing these days? heh not so much maybe he will draw some public interest but sooner or later it will gradually fade

Comment

This guy is beyond hilarious, still he’s kept me entertained during lockdown but this ****ing idiot must stop now enough is enough

Comment

A good start will be to fight a boxer then ..

Comment

He is already one of the biggest draws in boxing, fans don't have to like it and he doesn't need US Hardcore boxing fans approval at all because he is bringing his own fans who will actually support regardless if it is going to watch him live or buying his PPV's

Jake Paul vs Ben Askren will sell more PPV's than all of the Professional Boxing PPV's this year in America and I can't even be mad at it

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                  A good start will be to fight a boxer then ..
                  He needs to get in the ring with an actual boxer. I say he's a cruiserweight and Kovalev could weigh in as a cruiserweight without problem so let him try his luck against a smaller washed up pro boxer like that and see where he stands. It almost seems like a fair fight at this point for both guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

He needs to get in the ring with an actual boxer. I say he's a cruiserweight and Kovalev could weigh in as a cruiserweight without problem so let him try his luck against a smaller washed up pro boxer like that and see where he stands. It almost seems like a fair fight at this point for both guys.
                    For someones third pro fight (with no amateur experience) You want to put him in against a multiple time world champion who's still active? Yes he's shot, but jesus that's a bigger task than is expected from actual pro boxers

Comment

Working...
                    X