Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Jono Carroll, Oscar Ahlin Get Wins, Brown Beats Kassim Ouma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Jono Carroll, Oscar Ahlin Get Wins, Brown Beats Kassim Ouma

Swedish light heavyweight Oscar "Golden Boy" Ahlin (21-2) outscored Germany-based Turk Alpan Yaman (12-2) over ten fast paced rounds. Yaman was down in the second and third from left hook counters to the head but was never hurt and kept coming. His pressure paid partly off and he got the Swede under some pressure in the later rounds. It wasn't enough though and Ahlin won on scores of 99-90 twice and 97-91. Both men suffered cuts. Ahlin has been around for ten years and won his first title tonight as the vacant IBO Continental title was at stake.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well played Tony Brown on battering Kassim Ouma. As I understand it, Wilfredo Benitez, Tommy Hearns, Lloyd Honeyghan, Marlon Starling & Don Curry are all still alive so lots of potential opponents to aim for.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
      Well played Tony Brown on battering Kassim Ouma. As I understand it, Wilfredo Benitez, Tommy Hearns, Lloyd Honeyghan, Marlon Starling & Don Curry are all still alive so lots of potential opponents to aim for.
      I came to comment on Ouma being dredged up to fight and laughed pretty hard after reading your comment. Very funny, I tip my cap.

Comment

WTF who sanctioned Kassim Ouma? Are they crazy?

Comment

Is Kassim Ouma still fighting????

Comment

Working...
          X