Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wardley On Molina KO: If You Wanna Go Toe-To-Toe, Then That's What Happens To You

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wardley On Molina KO: If You Wanna Go Toe-To-Toe, Then That's What Happens To You

Fabio Wardley was honest. The British heavyweight prospect admitted Eric Molina buzzed him with a right hand barely 10 seconds before Wardley emphatically ended their scheduled 10-round fight Saturday night in Gibraltar. Molina drilled Wardley with a right hand to his jaw that wobbled Wardley and made him move toward the ropes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wardley is a bum, Molina a shot tomato can.

Comment

Not totally sure where Fabio goes from here. Dave Allen? I think Chisora would be a massive step up & maybe too far.

Comment

Yeah, I guess if you’re 38, had four fights in the last three years and are shot to ****, then thats what happens if you “stand toe to toe”

seriously, what’s with garbage brits talking up average achievements?

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
          Not totally sure where Fabio goes from here. Dave Allen? I think Chisora would be a massive step up & maybe too far.
          Dave Allen is a step too far. He needs a Bogdan Dinu, Gregory Corbin or who’s that guy who bit Pricey? Cash Ali or something?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Yeah, I guess if you’re 38, had four fights in the last three years and are shot to ****, then thats what happens if you “stand toe to toe”

seriously, what’s with garbage brits talking up average achievements?
            Joshua running scared for his life against an obese Mexican who barely trained, Whyte knocking out a 41 yr old recovering COVID ICU patient. Yeah Brits are talking up way too much...

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post

Joshua running scared for his life against an obese Mexican who barely trained, Whyte knocking out a 41 yr old recovering COVID ICU patient. Yeah Brits are talking up way too much...
              Whyte saying it's time for him to get an easy fight, like a 41 year old fresh out of the ICU, stumbling to the ring with vodka on his breath is a world beater...

Comment

Dont think much of Wardley

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post

To be fair ,the USA has a guy knocked out by a costume, a guy who cant stop failing drug tests and nobody else.So the UK still wins..
                  sege64 sege64 likes this.

Comment

Yeah you right, Kash Ali or Gregory Corbin. Way the man shape up I don't even think he beats Jeremy Corbyn.

Comment

Working...
                    X