Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Think Povetkin Really Recovered After Dillian Whyte Hurt Him In 1st Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Think Povetkin Really Recovered After Dillian Whyte Hurt Him In 1st Round

Alexander Povetkin's problems in the opening minute of his rematch with Dillian Whyte were an indication of what was to come Saturday night. A right hand by Whyte made Povetkin stumble less than 40 seconds into their scheduled 12-round rematch. Povetkin struggled to regain his footing and looked shaky as he tried to re-establish his balance early in the first round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I took a risk on Provetkin due to the odds, but it didn’t take long to see he is done and should never fight again. His timing, his feet were all off plus his punches were wide and nothing was sharp; let’s call it a career and move on at 41 he looked as if he were 61.

Comment

Povetkin looked ill coming to the ring. I don't think he was well coming into the fight.
      !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Hearn's comments could be shortened to "Povetkin never really recovered."

Comment

Hearn: I Don't Think Povetkin Really Recovered After Dillian Whyte Hurt Him In 1st Round”

no you simpleton, Povetkin didn’t recover walking into the ring.
          !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Povetkin Never Recovered From COVID.

Povetkin should never have been in the ring. He was clearly unable to keep his balance right from the first round, despite not being hit.

Typical Hearn. There's always controversy surrounding his so called big fights.

Comment

He is now a 2 time interim champion. Nobody can take that away from him.

Comment

I'm not sure Povetkin came into the ring half the man he was last time out. Idk what that was all about.

That said Whyte is supposed to get back the L if Povetkin showed up or not & Whyte definitely did that so respect to him. Whyte needs to take a couple month vacation & plan out a couple coast to the end of the year type fights & get back on it in 2022 to make a run on a belt or belts.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
                  Povetkin Never Recovered From COVID.

Povetkin should never have been in the ring. He was clearly unable to keep his balance right from the first round, despite not being hit.

Typical Hearn. There's always controversy surrounding his so called big fights.

Something wasn't right. If Povetkin wasn't fully recovered from covid-19 he shouldn't of taken the fight. Idk if he gots money trouble or something but this ain't no sport to not take seriously.

Comment

This is just Hearn being a promoter and trying to minimize that povetkin was a washed up fighter with COVID while trying to make it seem that we should be impressed by Whyte.

Comment

Working...
                    X