Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ted Cheeseman: I Showed How Much I've Improved, I'm Flying Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ted Cheeseman: I Showed How Much I've Improved, I'm Flying Again

Gibraltar - Ted Cheeseman recaptured the British super welterweight Title with a brilliant eleventh round knockout of the previously unbeaten James Metcalf. The Londoner floored Metcalf with a big left hand in the closing seconds of the 11th round and the Liverpudlian was counted out in a thrilling finish to their domestic battle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think he actually boxed a little bit but i did not see any massive improvements in Ted. I actually think Light middle is too much for him. He should move down a weight class.

Comment

I love it when a south London boy beats up a Liverpool soft lad. Cheseman is a bad man rate highly best on the card

Comment

Cheese saved the card, FOTY contender
        Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

I enjoyed the Cheeseman vs Metcalf fight the most from the whole card. Found it hilarious that Cheeseman was getting slugged at the end of the bell several rounds and then Ted was able to do it himself for the KO at the buzzer!! Great fight tbh. I enjoyed DJ Fabio vs Molina too.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            I love it when a south London boy beats up a Liverpool soft lad. Cheseman is a bad man rate highly best on the card
            Ted's a throwback dude - 100% warrior. in general my default setting will be to root for the Northerner in a North vs South bout but I make a special exception for the Man of Cheese, dude's never in a boring fight.
            rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Ted is always in good scraps and he's added some technique to his style. He seems like a decent fellow and I find myself rooting whenever he fights.

Watching Shea Neary's son fight makes me feel very old. I still remember watching the Shamrock Express get derailed by a Micky Ward hook to the body.

Comment

Was the best fight of the night, both guys were entertaining and there's was plenty back and forth. I thought Metcalf could continue but I doubt it'd've changed the ending much. Just a good ass fight.

Big Cheese is alright.

Comment

Seeing his face after 4 rounds, I could tell he's really improved on his defence.. lol

Comment

Cheeseman/Medft was a good fight, on both sides Metcalf showed himself very well then two days prior had CCR/Baez at 122 was a nice one also add a heavyweight or two and not a bad few days of boxing on the screen. Not a bad deal and the next few weeks should be interesting who would have thought and fans in the stands is happening at a slow pace but great to hear. Just think back to last year at this time or even better forget about it and look ahead......

Comment

Working...
                    X