Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fabio Wardley Tested, Knocks Eric Molina Out in Fifth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fabio Wardley Tested, Knocks Eric Molina Out in Fifth Round

Heavyweight Fabio Wardley recorded the best win of his career as he knocked out double world-title challenger Eric Molina in the fifth round to extend his unbeaten record to 11 fights on the Whyte-Povetkin undercard in Gibraltar.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-27-2021, 05:32 PM.

At first I thought it was a shot behind the head and Molina was counted out unfairly but the replay clearly showed he got caught with 2 clean shots one being on the temple. With that being said Wardley is garbage lol he is a knockout waiting to happen Molina was a shell of himself and he still gave him problems even being in the worst shape I've ever seen him in.

Comment

I can’t wait for him to stand directly in front of a non-38 year old with his hands down and his chin in the air.
      Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Ridiculous...these fights are becoming more and more blatantly obvious that they are fixed...disgraceful
        !-1 !-1 Jkp Jkp like this.

Comment

This kid is in need of work too raw inexperienced and green to be a real contender need about another 10-12 fights before he's a legit threat

Comment

Molina took a dive. Wardley Almost got kod by molina who spent whole fight looking for a reason to quit.

Wardley is another horrible UK hype job, struggling with the worst fighters in the division.

Wardley looks several levels worse than hype job duboius

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              I can’t wait for him to stand directly in front of a non-38 year old with his hands down and his chin in the air.
              Lol. I think David price finishes him in 1st round

Comment

To get "tested" by Molina at this stage of his career... where he's looking for a way out the moment he steps into the ring...is not a good thing on your resume. Not looking good for Fabio here and he dare not fight like that with anyone with an intention of winning.

Comment

That Cheeseman KO was nice. That was a pretty darn good fight. This fight though was ugly. Don't see nothing special about this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                    Molina took a dive. Wardley Almost got kod by molina who spent whole fight looking for a reason to quit.

Wardley is another horrible UK hype job, struggling with the worst fighters in the division.

Wardley looks several levels worse than hype job duboius
                    Another 'UK hypejob' LOL you do realise Wardly is pretty much under the radar and nobody even in the UK has really heard of him.

Dubois I will give you as he was pretty hyped but was thrown in too soon against a very experienced fighter in Joe Joyce and was holding his own but got an awful injury.

Considering Fury and AJ are the best two heavyweights in the division you sound quite bitter towards UK fighters

Comment

Working...
                    X