Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael McKinson Stuns Chris Kongo By Decision, Campbell Hatton Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael McKinson Stuns Chris Kongo By Decision, Campbell Hatton Wins

Michael McKinson's career took a significant step forward as he got reward for a fast start by claiming a unanimous decision over Chris Kongo in a clash of unbeaten world-ranked welterweights on the Whyte-Povetkin undercard in Gibraltar.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another one of Whyte fighter loses

Comment

Never heard of either guy. But if it's welterweight, does this mean there two more guys Crawford will avoid?
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Pointless to judge Hatton really he should have be on the free to air version of this card.

Comment

Mckinson has been ranked as high as number 6 on the WBO welterweight rankings since 2018/19 if I remember correctly. So am not shocked at all that he beats Kongo.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Never heard of either guy. But if it's welterweight, does this mean there two more guys Crawford will avoid?
            He avoids top champions, he seems to love taking on regular contenders so maybe this bloke has a shot
            Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              Pointless to judge Hatton really he should have be on the free to air version of this card.
              He's not very good at all. Hatton fought a guy who looked crippled and seemed to be falling part by the third round.

Comment

Aileen Eaton ran a mixed show at the Olympic. She showcased amateurs and pros with a lot of home grown talent. 1 dollar entry if you mentioned the Olympic. Fighters in the crowd, gambling in the back. Her Amateurs were different, they were looking to turn pro, not stay amateur into old age. Some of those amateur fights were serious brawls.

Comment

I guess Hitman means man to be hit. His hunchback opponent pushed his punches like through molasses but the chip off the old block still managed to eat many of them ... just saying

Comment

Originally posted by wileyhemi View Post
                    I guess Hitman means man to be hit. His hunchback opponent pushed his punches like through molasses but the chip off the old block still managed to eat many of them ... just saying
                    I tuned in late to the Hatton fight, they both looked winded and Ruiz' punches were really slow like you said. I thought they were at the later rounds of a 10 rounder, but then checked the rounds and it was just the 3rd of a 4 rounder, lol

Comment

Working...
                    X