No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nick Webb Demolishes Erik Pfeifer in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nick Webb Demolishes Erik Pfeifer in Two Rounds

Nick Webb breathed life back into his career as he battered two-time world amateur bronze medallist Erik Pfeifer to defeat inside two rounds on the Povetkin-Whyte bill in Gibraltar in something of an upset.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whyte signed this guy and he said Dubois was running from Pfeifer. He would have destroyed Pfeifer.

Comment

Whyte really should not manage anybody look how he screwed up his own career dumbo
      Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Really don’t get why Warren ran off with Dubois against Pfeifer, just because someone is undefeated doesn’t mean they are that good. The excuse was pathetic too, Webb just destroyed him here, Dubois would have done the same thing too.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post
          Whyte signed this guy and he said Dubois was running from Pfeifer. He would have destroyed Pfeifer.
          Well there’s some truth to that , DDD decided on a far safer fight at least on paper when talks how difficult it may be to defeat Pfiefer and upset the Joyce fight . Easy to look back in hindsight but the DDD did take a easier fight against someone else.

If anything Whyte will sign his guys in correct fights at developing, I mean If his fighters can’t beat Molina at this point it’s not going anywhere anyway , Pfiefer is an undersized heavyweight , Webb in shape beats him all the time using the jab and decent popping power .
          Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-27-2021, 04:08 PM.

Comment

i dunno, Erik Pfeifer did not seem right to me. any shot that landed rocked him. I think he has some serious issues going on. That was a poor boxing match too.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Well there’s some truth to that , DDD decided on a far safer fight at least on paper when talks how difficult it may be to defeat Pfiefer and upset the Joyce fight . Easy to look back in hindsight but the DDD did take a easier fight against someone else.

If anything Whyte will sign his guys in correct fights at developing, I mean If his fighters can’t beat Molina at this point it’s not going anywhere anyway , Pfiefer is an undersized heavyweight , Webb in shape beats him all the time using the jab and decent popping power .
              They claimed the BBBoC refused to sanction it because Pfeifer did not send over medicals in time.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

They claimed the BBBoC refused to sanction it because Pfeifer did not send over medicals in time.
                Anyone can claim anything , I’ve seen fighters not even pass medical the night of the fight and still fight . Obviously team Dubois wanted a safer route then an undefeated heavyweight and it actually hurt him because Joyce took the better opponents leading up to that fight .

Comment

Night of the under dog

Comment

I'd never seen Pfiefer before this fight, and needless to say, I'll never be watching him again. Absolute bum. I couldn't care less what he did as an amateur, or whether he could take Charlie Z in a streetfight, as a pro boxer, he's a joke. No power, no speed, no defence, and a chin made of Khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X