Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin: Dillian Whyte Will Be Better In Second Fight; I'm Not Focused On The Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Povetkin: Dillian Whyte Will Be Better In Second Fight; I'm Not Focused On The Knockout

Alexander Povetkin has focused more on what transpired during the first four rounds of his fight with Dillian Whyte than the stunning conclusion in the fifth round. As satisfying as it was for the Russian heavyweight to knock Whyte unconscious August 22 in Brentwood, England, Povetkin recognizes that he'll have to be better in their rematch than he was before he landed that incredible left uppercut early in the fifth round. The 41-year-old Povetkin knows he can't count on landing that type of shot again in their rematch Saturday night at Europa Point Sports Complex in Gibraltar.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wonder if Hearn is paying Whyte more than Povetkin, for the rematch? Povetkin sure sounds like it. Thats one of Eddy's phycological tricks to demoralize the other guy. Can you imagine getting paid less than the peanuts Eddy tosses Dillian?

Comment

Just my opinion; however, I don't believe that Whyte, "was winning the first fight easily." Yes, Whyte got the two knockdowns, but it was much closer than the broadcast crew was calling it.

Comment

Working...
      X