Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew: Dillian Whyte Will Prove Everybody Wrong, Stop Povetkin In Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew: Dillian Whyte Will Prove Everybody Wrong, Stop Povetkin In Rematch

Tony Bellew wasn't trying to downplay Alexander Povetkin's incredible comeback against Dillian Whyte. But based on what the Sky Sports boxing analyst witnessed August 22, Bellew doesn't consider Povetkin capable of beating Whyte again Saturday night at the Europa Point Sports Complex in Gibraltar. The ex-WBC cruiserweight champion and retired heavyweight contender chose Whyte to win their immediate rematch by knockout in an interview with IFL TV.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ummm. Prove everyone wrong? Dillians a wide favourite and most people are picking him for the win, Tony.

Comment

So Tony Bellew say, "I think [Whyte] will pick up where he left off in the first fight,” So flat out on the floor after being smashed with an uppercut?

Comment

So, "proving everybody wrong" equals winning against someone who is 41.5 yrs old, coming off covid-19, and wasn't even ranked a top 5 by anyone before defeating you?
        !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

So what? Pov. is old and faded and is there for the taking as he was last time. If Whyte beats Povetkin it just say's he got it to 1-1 . I wonder if Hearn has a rematch clause ready for old Pov? I doubt it as he will try the move Whyte into a world title shot with minimum risk. knowing as we all do Whytes limitations are many.
          !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

He proved everybody wrong, the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
              So, "proving everybody wrong" equals winning against someone who is 41.5 yrs old, coming off covid-19, and wasn't even ranked a top 5 by anyone before defeating you?
              Google is your friend
              Povetkin was ranked Top 5 hence why the first Whyte fight.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Google is your friend
                Povetkin was ranked Top 5 hence why the first Whyte fight.
                Why not tell me then. Is Google your enemy?

Comment

Working...
                X