Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Whyte Should Stop Thinking Povetkin Landed Lucky Punch, Re-evaluate What Happened

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: Whyte Should Stop Thinking Povetkin Landed Lucky Punch, Re-evaluate What Happened

David Haye noticed an old, tired Alexander Povetkin who looked "way past his prime" on August 22. As faded as Povetkin appeared to him when the former WBA heavyweight champion encountered Dillian Whyte, Haye feels Whyte has made a mental mistake by convincing himself that Povetkin simply caught him with "a lucky punch" in the fifth round that night. Povetkin's vicious left uppercut knocked Whyte unconscious and abruptly brought an end to a fight Whyte was winning easily at Matchroom Boxing's headquarters in Brentwood, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No ****. Whyte is the definition of "too stupid to learn from his losses"
    Zaryu Zaryu likes this.

Comment

Other than round 4 i think it was closer than what every article keeps repeating. At 41Povetkin is still the #4 HW in the world. That is just my opinion & I got Whyte as #5. Povetkin is 2-0-1 his last 3 fights. Not many HWs in their late 30s beating guys like Hughie & Whyte. He also had that close draw with Hunter. Pretty impressive if you ask me. People kerp saying he is washed up & an old man. Look at who he has fought since losing to Joshua. Hardly as done as people say. Time is running out but he is still a top HW.
      praxst praxst likes this.

Comment

100% agree with Haye.

Comment

He dropped his hands to protect his body. Whyte is chinny other heavyweights would have taken the shot his chin is as good as Khan

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            He dropped his hands to protect his body. Whyte is chinny other heavyweights would have taken the shot his chin is as good as Khan
            Whyte never saw an uppercut that didn’t make him weak in the knees

Comment

The Toe is a sharp and articulate analyst. His explanation was very clear each of the five times he said it

Comment

Haye is such a deep and reflective thinker.

A modern day Plato if you will.

Comment

Working...
                X