Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: I'd Love To See Dillian Whyte Fight Deontay Wilder Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: I'd Love To See Dillian Whyte Fight Deontay Wilder Next

Former world champion Carl Froch would love to see a battle of heavyweights between Dillian Whyte and Deontay Wilder. Back in August of 2020, Whyte was knocked out in five rounds by Alexander Povetkin at Matchroom's Fight Camp in Brentwood.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder beats everyone except Tyson Fury. Whyte would get smashed.

Comment

Real chance Wilder doesn’t fight anymore. Can live like an emperor in Alabama on $ he made. He could be Buster Douglas obese by now.

Comment

Love to see it but Wilders run from that fight every time I don't think he believes he can win it.

Comment

First of all Whyte has to beat povetkin. The pre-Furyy 2 version of wilder would decapitate Whyte but how that fight would go now really depends on wilder is now. An in-shape Ruiz is too good for Whyte.

Comment

I guess I'm just not getting how this all works (and maybe I'm not supposed to). If Whyte was already the mandatory why did he have to fight Povetkin to be...the mandatory. And if that was a title eliminator why is there a rematch? Shouldn't that make Povetkin the mandatory? Does Whyte just automatically get a second chance? And if Whyte wins why is there a FINAL eliminator against Wilder? How many endless layers of bull**** are there in order to keep everyone busy?

Comment

Froch and Whyte are both UK bums hahaha!!!

Comment

Let's not get ahead of things. There's the Povetkin fight. Whyte got knocked out. Povetkin knows the sweet spot now. If Povetkin repeats. Whyte will simply be a gate keeper after that. And if he wins the rematch, he'll be good for another promotion but, frankly, don't see him beating anyone else. apparently, he's too hittable.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                  Wilder beats everyone except Tyson Fury. Whyte would get smashed.
                  What makes you say this? His best win is Stiverne, Whyte and Povetkin are both better--

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
                    Froch and Whyte are both UK bums hahaha!!!
                    DON'T ever put carl Froch in the same boat as dillian--Froch had a way better career.

Comment

Working...
                    X