Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lipinets: Jaron Ennis Is Not A Boogeyman; Just Another Fighter With Two Hands, Two Feet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lipinets: Jaron Ennis Is Not A Boogeyman; Just Another Fighter With Two Hands, Two Feet

Unlike lots of other welterweights, Sergey Lipinets didn't shy away from an offer to fight Jaron Ennis. The undefeated Philadelphia native previously had difficulty finding an established 147-pound contender willing to face him. Lipinets, however, views his 12-round fight versus Ennis as a high-risk, high-reward opportunity that could move him back into position to fight for a world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lipinets was very lucky to escape with a draw in his last fight.

Comment

Im looking forward to this 1. Im going against Ennis just like I did Ortiz. Im critical against up and comers til they show me something (not that my opinion alone matters) but Hooker and Lipinets are good measuring sticks.

Comment

Put Lipinets v Hooker , I'll bet good money Lipinets stops him. In that regard, Ennis is going up against the stiffer comp and it will be interesting until Boots wastes him.

Comment

Lipinets has some serious power. This is going to be interesting

Comment

Does anyone know the odds for this fight? Can't find them anywhere..

Comment

Lips is going to run into something. He depends on his hard head too much.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                Does anyone know the odds for this fight? Can't find them anywhere..
                I dont know he looked lost and puzzled vs custio clayton ive only seen 2 lipinets fights and he looked pretty bad in both.

Comment

If Lipinets was puzzled v Custio ( who is no gimmee by any means) , he is in for a long night with Boots.

Comment

If Lipinets thinks Boots is "just another fighter", I got bad news for him...

Comment

Working...
                    X