Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia-Maciej Sulecki Middleweight Clash Heads To Don Haskins Center in El Paso

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia-Maciej Sulecki Middleweight Clash Heads To Don Haskins Center in El Paso

Jaime Munguia now has a solidified opponent, date and location for the next step in his middleweight journey. The unbeaten former junior middleweight titlist will next face Poland's Maciej Sulecki atop a DAZN show to air live on April 24 from Don Haskins Center on the campus of University Texas at El Paso (UTEP), multiple sources have informed BoxingScene.com. The venue--which primarily houses the UTEP Miners men's and women's basketball teams--will host its first boxing event since Nov. 2018, when then-reigning WBC junior lightweight titlist Miguel Berchelt defended his belt in a 7th round stoppage of Miguel Roman.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-30-2021, 08:17 PM.

Sulecki will win a unanimous decision. He does everything better than Mungia.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
      Translating his tweets makes me think he won't be ready. He will arrive in America monday and hasn't sparred so I'm thinking he's been brought in to lose.

Comment

So this means if GGG doesn't fight Demetrius Andrade or Charlo, which he will not do, he must be fighting some complete bum

Comment

Dam Oscar he goes from being able to KO GGG to fighting a bag handler at the city airport not even international airport. I get it you couldn’t find anyone who would do it for less than 50K.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            Dam Oscar he goes from being able to KO GGG to fighting a bag handler at the city airport not even international airport. I get it you couldn’t find anyone who would do it for less than 50K.
            Sulecki is a world-class opponent

Comment

Another bs fight. Mungia could fight for a title against GGG or his ranked #1 in the WBC so theres Charlo and he was rabked #1 in the WBO so there was Andrade. Even Lara just came up to fight the WBA regular belt and Mungia could have gotten that. Yet he opts for this bs fight.

Comment

Man, wtf thought he was fighting GGG? Hopefully that means GGG-Charlo unification is being negotiated

Comment

Munguia by way of robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
                    Cmon man. Lol. Jorge Linares is WAY more talented than Cano... how did that play out? Munguía bigger and stronger than Suleczki. I got Munguia by stoppage. Stronger at 160 too

Comment

Working...
                    X