Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander Povetkin, Dillian Whyte - Ready For Rematch War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander Povetkin, Dillian Whyte - Ready For Rematch War

Povetkin, Whyte Weights Gibraltar Photos Gallery - Held at the Europa Point Sports Complex in Gibraltar and shown live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and on DAZN in all other markets excluding the UK and Ireland (7 p.m. GMT / 3 p.m. ET), Alexander Povetkin vs. Dillian Whyte II is expected to attract a huge worldwide audience to watch as 'The Body Snatcher' Whyte (27-2, 18 KOs) attempts to exact his revenge on Povetkin (36-2-1, 25 KOs) following his shock defeat to the big Russian last August. (photos by Mark Robinson).
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

whyte def on the juice i dont care if their was drug testing we all knows theres ways around it

Comment

Povetkin has lost more muscle tone. As much as i like him, he is going to get stopped this time around, just a little too old now and the covid..... Wishing him the best
      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Whyte looks in good shape, Povetkin looks fleshy.

Hoping for a repeat result however I think Father Time may help Whyte and hinder Povetkin this time around.

Comment

Povetkin needs a sports bra. Lol

Comment

Yeah I was ready to put money on povetkin but he looks like a retired wrestler on the scales

Comment

Originally posted by ARTMANBOXING View Post
              whyte def on the juice i dont care if their was drug testing we all knows theres ways around it
              There is a reason he's been hiding in Portugal for the last year.

Comment

WAR Povetkin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StoptheFight View Post
                  Povetkin has lost more muscle tone. As much as i like him, he is going to get stopped this time around, just a little too old now and the covid..... Wishing him the best
                  Yeah, that happens you train on beer and donuts. It would seem a few rounds of sparring would knock off that fat

Comment

Ok, people anyone who’s been around boxing know Eric Molina not going to even try to fight not win but fight, he’s just coming to take some dam money. They could have went and done better getting brother man on the corner selling them things. Garbage

Comment

Working...
                    X