Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada: I'm At My Best Here At 105 And 108, No Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada: I'm At My Best Here At 105 And 108, No Question

Winning a world title was never in question for Seniesa Estrada, just a matter of the weight division where it would happen first. The unbeaten East Los Angeles native--who has weighed as heavy as 113 pounds while facing bantamweights--went all the way down to the strawweight division to accomplish the feat. It came against long reigning WBA strawweight titlist Anabel Ortiz (31-4, 4KOs), whose days at the top came to an emphatic close after Estrada delivered a tour-de-force performance in winning a ten-round virtual shutout Saturday evening.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No doubt. She's also a good commentator.

Comment

Good fighter and good commentator. I like this lady and look forward to her next fight

Comment

Glad there's more female boxers that are being noticed and is given proper marketing now. Keep it up and maybe there'll be more boxers to join and make the women's game as deep as the men's.

Comment

I like what I see of her, but is their anyone in/around her weight that's any good for her to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
            No doubt. She's also a good commentator.
            Definitely a fan of hers, there aren't many female fighters i enjoy watching but she's one of them. Also, as you said she's very good at commentating and she's comes off very classy.

Comment

She was terrific on commentary yesterday, so personable and well spoken.

I was surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                I like what I see of her, but is their anyone in/around her weight that's any good for her to fight?
                She mentioned she wants to fight Daniela Bermudez's sister Evelyn. She's undefeated at 12-0-1. I imagine she's tough as nails like her sister but not sure the skill level is enough to seriously challenge Estrada.
                Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

I'm a fan also. War Estrada

Comment

Gorgeous woman. Remembering the ass-whooping Seniesa handed to Esparza lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X