Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zach Parker Ready For Alexander, Eager To Face Canelo-Saunders Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zach Parker Ready For Alexander, Eager To Face Canelo-Saunders Winner

If things go as planned for Zach Parker on Friday night, he will be a very interested observer when Saul "Canelo" Alvarez faces Billy Joe Saunders in Texas in May. Parker would be the first to admit that he has a low profile, but as the WBO's No 1 contender, he could be in line to face the Canelo-Saunders winner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Parker sounds like a courageous fighter, having battled through a dislocated shoulder. I can't really comment, haven't heard of him but Canelo shouldn't fight these guys now, or it's like Yildirim.

Comment

Here comes the propaganda. No name WBO mandatory in line to fight Canelo. They just setting the table for a duck buffet.

Comment

“I want to fight Canelo more than Billy Joe. I would want to see how I test against the top, top people in boxing.

“I think I would cause him a lot of problems. I switch-hit, and you can see in other fights he doesn’t like people who move. It was easy against Callum Smith, because he wasn’t moving. I’ve got a lot in my legs, I know I would cause him problems. And trust me, if that fight was made, I would beat him.” -Parker

So you want to see how you would “test,” but we should also “trust” you that you would beat him?

perhaps this is what you should’ve said..

”i don’t need to test my abilities against Canelo. Trust me, I would beat him.”

Comment

Working...
        X