Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mairis Briedis Reacts To Lawrence Okolie's Win, Open To Fighting Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mairis Briedis Reacts To Lawrence Okolie's Win, Open To Fighting Him

Current IBF cruiserweight champion Mairis Briedis (27-1) is viewed by many observers as the current king of the cruiserweight division. Lawrence Okolie claimed his first world title of his career with an emphatic win to become the WBO world champion and the Hackney-man wasted no time in calling out the Latvian as soon as he had stepped out of the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

First off congratulations to Okolie but I don't rate him at all. I've not seen so much cuddling from a boxer since Akinwande Lewis.
    Saying that though right place right time in a week division & an old man in Briedis at the top.
    With Edward promoting things just like with Aj they can make easy mando's or buy the easy belts & age Briedis a bit more & milk the loyal casuals fighting weak opposition with matchroom banging on how scary & brilliant they are.
    How on earth does a boxer like Glowacki get a belt & call himself world champion?Boxings becoming a sport full of melts avoiding each other with belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
      First off congratulations to Okolie but I don't rate him at all. I've not seen so much cuddling from a boxer since Akinwande Lewis.
      Saying that though right place right time in a week division & an old man in Briedis at the top.
      With Edward promoting things just like with Aj they can make easy mando's or buy the easy belts & age Briedis a bit more & milk the loyal casuals fighting weak opposition with matchroom banging on how scary & brilliant they are.
      How on earth does a boxer like Glowacki get a belt & call himself world champion?Boxings becoming a sport full of melts avoiding each other with belts.
      Glowacki is shot to hell at this point, seems like he's been around forever.

Comment

Working...
      X