Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul vs. Ben Askren - Broadcast Crew Revealed For PPV Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul vs. Ben Askren - Broadcast Crew Revealed For PPV Card

Triller Fight Club announced the broadcast lineup for the inaugural Triller Fight Club 2021 event on April 17 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta. The group calling the event for Pay-Per-View will include SNL star Pete Davidson, media personality and host of NBC's Access Hollywood Mario Lopez, supermodel Taylor Hill, and internet stars Dixie and Charli D'Amelio.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This sounds horrible. (literally)
    Lemonhead_Jeff Lemonhead_Jeff likes this.

Comment

holy ****ingggggg GOOOOD

Comment

The D'Amelio Sister...I still don't know WTF it is they do exactly

I will watch but yeah they went a bit overboard with the Social Media Influences or whatever they call themselves for this one but I get it that is where Jake Paul is from so I guess that is the target Audience for this one

Comment

It's everyday bro, let's goooooo, Jack is great inspiration and motivation for young kids to stop playing video games and start training little

Comment

The episode of Saved By The Bell when Zack pretends to be Slater and goes all Rambo during the military school interview is great. No idea who the rest of those people are.
            TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Sounds like a nightmare of trendy garbage. You couldn't pay me to watch this.
              Lemonhead_Jeff Lemonhead_Jeff likes this.

Comment

Seems like Triller aims for their events to look more like a parody of boxing than the real thing.
                And it's in bad taste to have Snoop Dogg and comedians doing the commentary for a sport like boxing
                when people die every year in the ring.

Besides that, they literally have more "music" acts performing than they do fighters on the card!
                It wasn't enough for them to feature washed-up former fighters, now they want to showcase
                washed-up old rappers, too! Plus born again Justin Bieber, and the out-of-place Black Keys...
                This is a circus! And it does not even make a remote attempt to appeal to hardcore boxing fans
                or anybody over 50.

Comment

LOL, What does this have to do with the professional sport of boxing. If you want to make boxing popular pressure promoters to make the fights that really need to be made. It worked for boxing in the 60 & 70's. But this BS demeans the sport!

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                    Sounds like a nightmare of trendy garbage. You couldn't pay me to watch this.
                    and yet it will do better PPV numbers than almost every boxing card this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X