Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Rivas Hopes WBC Bridgerweight Belt Will Lead To Bigger Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Rivas Hopes WBC Bridgerweight Belt Will Lead To Bigger Fights

Fresh off his recent third-round stoppage of Sylvera "Sly" Louis in their rematch, Oscar "Kaboom" Rivas (27-1, 19 KOs) is on a special mission to not only become the first WBC bridgerweight world champion but capture the world heavyweight crown as well.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Isn't the dude partially blind?

Comment

With who? Okolie?

Comment

Capture that WBC belt and fight Fury after that.

Comment

Where are these Bridger weight rankings? The division isn't even on Boxrec.

Comment

Would love to see Rivas vs Luis Ortiz at HW.

Comment

the bridgerweight title will do the opposite. now heavyweights won't fight Rivas because they'll get no credit - like Rivas is not a real heavyweight, he's a bridgerweight.

Comment

Still got robbed against Dillian Whyte !

Comment

Okolie talked about grabbing the Bridgerweight title but I doubt that happens against Rivas cause I'd pick Rivas; he has fought the much better opposition at a higher weight than Bridgerweight and he can bang.

Comment

I think I'm just going to eat up a bit get a pro boxing license and register myself in the Bridgerweight division, maybe get the WBA to issue me a vacant interim belt that I win in a Don King based lawsuit.

Comment

Working...
                    X