Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu To Zerafa: You Don't Get An Opportunity By Beating a Grandfather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu To Zerafa: You Don't Get An Opportunity By Beating a Grandfather!

Rising junior middleweight star Tim Tszyu (17-0, 13 KOs), 26-years-old, rolled his eyes at the recent challenge from Michael Zerafa (28-4, 17 KOs). Earlier this month, Zerafa blew away former world champion Anthony Mundine in a single round. The 45-year-old Mundine retired in the aftermath.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't really argue with the logic here. Looking forward to seeing this man step up, just because of who his dad is! He should move to America, nobody cares about the backyard Boxing shows in Australia.

Comment

I've got to agree with W1LL here, he needs to start fighting overseas, there's plenty of options in the UK as well as the US, so to gain more credibility he needs to get his passport out.

Comment

I am guessing the whole Pandemic situation has slowed Tszy down as far as moving around the globe that and the fact his name has really just started to circulate in the past year or less. Not that many fights until recently never looked at as much of a draw until recently if he would be a big draw. I do like his words on fighting an old man tho. Enough of that stuff already more and more with guys with less and less ring experience. Saw that over the weekend guy froze and got beat down laid out a 19 - 38 odds in years and experience forget about it. Match makers can do better then that. No one needs to get killed or ruined for life bc of a long undercard or short money.

Comment

i expect hogan to be a tougher challenge than zerafa would be

Comment

I wish I was going to Tszyu-mania next week! Denis Hogan, whatcha gonna do when Tim2 runs wild on you?! Michael Zerafa, WHO?!
            Last edited by 1hourRun; 03-25-2021, 07:53 AM.

Comment

He should just knock Zerafa out and then we don’t have to hear this nonsense anymore. Sky is the limit for the kid and his people obviously love him. Give them what they want champ. It’ll be a nice check and he’ll **** him up

Comment

Tim Tszyu make sense.

Comment

Working...
                X