No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano-Daniela Bermudez: Stats & Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano-Daniela Bermudez: Stats & Stakes

By Cliff Rold - Boxing fans looking to see the best against the best aren't really all that short on options these days. We're just weeks past a rematch class at Jr. bantamweight between lineal champion Juan Francisco Estrada and Roman Gonzalez. Soon, there will be a four-belt unification at Jr. welterweight between Josh Taylor and Jose Ramirez and another at Jr. middleweight between Jermell Charlo and Brian Castano is likely within the year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good thing about Serrano is that there is at least one female fighter who can actually stop opponents instead of just pitty pat pillow punches

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Good thing about Serrano is that there is at least one female fighter who can actually stop opponents instead of just pitty pat pillow punches
      Savannah Marshall is another, although there's less competition at the higher weights in women's boxing. I would very much like to see a Marshall vs Shields fight though.

WRT Serrano vs Bermudez whilst Bermudez is pretty good I don't think she has a single advantage against Amanda with size, experience and power all against her. I know Amanda has fought as low as Jr Bantam - her weight mangaement is remarkable - but more normally she's a division or two north of Daniela and a big hitter to boot.

Bookies have got it about right by my reckoning, sadly...

https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/a...ermudez/winner

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Yeah, there isn't much power in alot of the female fighters. Also why I enjoy Siniesa Estrada do her thing. She can definitely crack.

Comment

women's boxing and MMA are the worst of all female sports. Olympic judo is far more intriguing, but women's MMA is nothing but a glorified street fight/brawl. And before you say anything bad, do you remember when people said Rhoda Rousey could beat Floyd money? It's all a bunch of crap and I refused to watch.

Comment

Working...
          X