Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: I'm Going To Make a Statement - Knock Cornflake Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: I'm Going To Make a Statement - Knock Cornflake Out!

WBA/IBO junior middleweight champion Erislandy Lara will officially enter the middleweight ranks on May 1. Lara will collide with Thomas "Cornflake" LaManna for the vacant WBA 'regular' middleweight title on May 1, as the main event of a FOX PBC Fight Night, from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

PBC with the fights everybody asking for!!! Nothing more exciting then the Ruiz PPV and now this one.

Comment

As he should, Antowne Douglas dominated and stopped Cornflake in a few rds.

Comment

And the statement he makes will be a warning to all the other middleweights NOT ranked in the top 100. Dont mess with this #3 super welter..

-boxrec rankings
        Last edited by Wacked_Out; 03-24-2021, 06:35 PM.

Comment

How about you make a statement by stepping up and fighting better competition.

Comment

My reaction when Lara says he is going to KO someone ..
            200.gif

Comment

Lara is my mfer, but him NOT KOing Cornflake is more of a statement of where Lara is at then anything else that could happen in this fight would be.

Comment

Don't know why people hate on Lara. The guy is the embodiment of the American dream, escaped on a raft to take advantage of the opportunities America, only to be treated like garbage here by the fans. He was one bull**** scorecard away from being the biggest attraction in boxing, but instead he's stuck fighting guys like this because of all the fraudulent corruption in the sport of boxing. I'm sick of it.

Comment

Lara is way way past his prime. Feel kinda sorry for him but he did it to himself. He’s actually a great fighter but he refused to ever move forward. He always fought scarred even when he was winning. Far too defensive fighter to ever be someone anyone wanted to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Lara is my mfer, but him NOT KOing Cornflake is more of a statement of where Lara is at then anything else that could happen in this fight would be.
                    Yeah, Ive been a big fan of Lara since day one, but I don't see how KOing Cornflake is making any sort of statement.
                    Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X