Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte, Alexander Povetkin, Campbell Hatton - Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte, Alexander Povetkin, Campbell Hatton - Workouts

Whyte, Povetkin, Hatton Workout Photos - The interim-heavyweight champion of the World Boxing Council, Russian Alexander Povetkin, will defend his title in a sizzling rematch, against former British champion Dillian Whyte, in the main fight this Saturday in Gibraltar.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man!!!, povetkin trows punches with killer intentions

Comment

Whyte got older looking over night, holy cow. Looks puffy and just older. Potmuffin probably going to tune him up again. Getting blitzed like Whyte did, it scrambles your brain. Potmuffin is old too. Whyte can't hang with the top guys.

Comment

G'wan Campbell lad!!!!

Comment

I saw Whyte doing the mitts and it looked as if something was wrong with his right hand he wasn't throwing it hard and was always shaking it who knows Povetkin looked good on the mitts but the fight is a different thing. Dillian doesn't look in crazy shape hopefully it's a good fight as long as lasts I don't see it going to distance and I favor Povetkin by KO but Dillian always has a punchers chance as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Castilo View Post
            Man!!!, povetkin trows punches with killer intentions
            Yes he does, not the fastest but, with forearms that size he can do alot of damage if he connects.

Comment

Working...
            X