Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amanda Serrano, Daniela Bermudez - Ready For Battle in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Amanda Serrano, Daniela Bermudez - Ready For Battle in Puerto Rico

Bermudez, Serrano Weights Photos Gallery - Ring City USA will stage a card this coming Thursday, presented live from Plaza del Quinto Centenario in Old San Juan. The March 25 event will be broadcast live at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT on NBC Sports Network and NBC Sports app in the United States and Puerto Rico. Outside the United States, Ring City's undercard action will be available on Twitch. (photos by Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good Lord both of these women right here

Comment

War Bonita!!!

Serrano's in for a rude hometown awakening.

Comment

Serrano, doe.

Comment

Amanda is very fine, and boxes well too.

Comment

pretty ladies

Comment

I would love to have them knock me out and then revive me by sucking on my beef.

Comment

Taking on another smaller fighter

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  I would love to have them knock me out and then revive me by sucking on my beef.
                  That's quite the Slim Jim you got there brother! You see, there's people like us. The MANIACS in the world. The folks with the ULTIMATE fortitude to skydive into a pungent pit of terror and the utterly bogus trenches of hell. Our banded horn and branded ass becomes...THE ULTIMATE MANIACS!

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post

That's quite the Slim Jim you got there brother! You see, there's people like us. The MANIACS in the world. The folks with the ULTIMATE fortitude to skydive into a pungent pit of terror and the utterly bogus trenches of hell. Our banded horn and branded ass becomes...THE ULTIMATE MANIACS!
                    I’m quite calm and level headed with lots of things in life which has lead to lots of success for me.

But I have been called a manic on many occasions. I definitely am a sexual manic and tow the line on lots of situations. No Hömo. I’ve never done any gay shht ie: fuk a man in the azz, sucked off a man, or let a man fuk me in the azz. Nevertheless I have ravaged a few dime piece trannies azzholes and cummed deep in them. But that’s it.

I once had a girlfriend of mine try and choke me out with the idea of her reviving me with a blow job. But she didn’t choke me right and I never blacked out.

The thought of a fine azz chick knocking me or chocking me unconscious then revive me with a blwjob sounds awesome.

Maniac’s forever, Forever Maniac’s.

Comment

Working...
                    X