Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara vs. Cornflake LaManna For WBA 'Regular' Title at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara vs. Cornflake LaManna For WBA 'Regular' Title at 160

Cuban star and WBA Super Welterweight Champion Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara will seek a third world title in a second weight class when he faces veteran contender Thomas "Cornflake" LaManna for the WBA Middleweight Title in the main event of FOX PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes Saturday, May 1 as part of a stacked night of boxing from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wonder if this will setup a fight against murata

Comment

What is the end game with Lara? After the Castano fight he's fought Alvarez/Vendetti and now LaManna. He's gunning for that Murata match up? If GGG fights Murata next and wins, then Lara isn't getting GGG.

They should have used this slot for someone like Lubin.

Comment

May as well rename the WBA regular title as the PBC belt as about once per week Haymon gives them another bribe for another paper title to be created for his latest card

Comment

Anything less than a dominant ko by Lara is a loss in my eyes here.

Comment

Lara hopefully continues to fight this level of competition. Dusty Harrison vs Lara next, then maybe something Like Omar Chavez vs Lara. Just more great fights if we're lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              What is the end game with Lara? After the Castano fight he's fought Alvarez/Vendetti and now LaManna. He's gunning for that Murata match up? If GGG fights Murata next and wins, then Lara isn't getting GGG.

They should have used this slot for someone like Lubin.
              I think they’re manoeuvring him towards Jermall at 160.

Comment

It’s the f***ing irregular title. At best

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I think they’re manoeuvring him towards Jermall at 160.
                  Does Lara still train with Ronnie Shields or has he left him? I think he may have left him?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Does Lara still train with Ronnie Shields or has he left him? I think he may have left him?
                    Lara left Shields. He's been training with Ismael Salas.
                    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 03-24-2021, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X