Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Aims To Shine on Canelo-Saunders, Then Go After 154 Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Aims To Shine on Canelo-Saunders, Then Go After 154 Title

The last time former junior welterweight and welterweight world titlist Jessie Vargas was in the ring was in the main event of one of the final cards before the coronavirus pandemic shut boxing down for several months.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was a vargas fan til he lost to mickey ****in garcia. Hard to see him beat any title holder at 154

Comment

Vargas just won't have enough power to keep guys off him at 154 and he's not a good enough defensive boxer to make them miss and make them pay. I think Vargas is cashing out

Comment

Vargas please retire. No body wana see you fight. You are no more. Fans dont need your cashing out...

Comment

Put him in there with Madrimov! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            Vargas just won't have enough power to keep guys off him at 154 and he's not a good enough defensive boxer to make them miss and make them pay. I think Vargas is cashing out
            Exactly my thoughts.

Comment

Good luck champ

Vargas vs Castano would be a helluva fight I'm down for that one.

No gimmies though he's going to have to look good at 154 first.
              greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Vargas is a good B grade fighter; not among the best, but he can make some more money and leave boxing.
                greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  Vargas is a good B grade fighter; not among the best, but he can make some more money and leave boxing.
                  Yup! Give your best guys solid 12 rounds see where they at.

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
                    Vargas please retire. No body wana see you fight. You are no more. Fans dont need your cashing out...
                    Why you here Trolling Vargas?
                    I guess you still wanna see him fight

Comment

Working...
                    X