Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Munguia Will KO Slow, Beatable Golovkin; Canelo Doesn't Want To Fight GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Munguia Will KO Slow, Beatable Golovkin; Canelo Doesn't Want To Fight GGG

Golden Boy Promotions head Oscar De La Hoya expects a big drama show should Jaime Munguia and Gennadiy Golovkin ever meet in a fight. In the meantime, Munguia (36-0, 29 KOs) is next set to face former world title challenger Maciej Sulecki (29-2, 11KOs) in a middleweight match targeted for April 24, BoxingScene.com's Jake Donovan reported Monday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ggg stops him imo
    but will be a fun fight to watch i hope it does get made soon

Comment

GGG jab will do the job..
      AeroED AeroED likes this.

Comment

Unless Golovkin has aged more than his last dismal performance and Mungia steps up his game big time, this should be an easy fight for GGG.

Comment

Canelo would beat up Golovkin more than in the rematch, although it was close, he clearly won. He beats Munguia easily, and GGG should beat Jamie as well, he isn't on that level.

Comment

I'm a bit surprised Golovkin hasn't taken this fight.

Comment

Mungia gets hit WAY too much to beat GGG or even a shell of GGG. Stylistically GGG is a nightmare for the kid. Great jab and loads of pop stops Mungia.

Comment

Golovkin might be 38 and on the last years of his career but I'd still favor him to beat Munguia, GGG is not only a puncher but a technician and while Munguia would have the youth advantage I don't think he would have the power nor the boxing advantage on his side.

Still would be a very fun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  Canelo would beat up Golovkin more than in the rematch, although it was close, he clearly won. He beats Munguia easily, and GGG should beat Jamie as well, he isn't on that level.
                  Canelo lost the rematch, in fact he lost the rematch more clearly than their first initial fight, although he got the decision.

A third fight going off recent performance and age should indicate a first true victory for Canelo.
                  Slowhand Slowhand eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Munguia would be an entertaining but clear, easy stoppage in around 6 for GGG.
                    brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X