Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Arreola: All of The Pressure is on Andy Ruiz - Not Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Arreola: All of The Pressure is on Andy Ruiz - Not Me!

As BoxingScene.com recently reported, the month of May will be graced by the ring return of former world heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz Jr., who will face fellow Mexican-American Chris Arreola in what is going to be a pay-per-view headliner on FOX. The location has yet to be finalized.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They’re over estimating Mexicans I think, no one’s paying for a soft-touch fight, even if it were Chavez Sr in his prime.
    Last edited by JonDP; 03-24-2021, 07:20 AM.

Comment

This fight is going to be awful, the undercard needs to be packed with good fights to rescue a PPV and we all know PBC undercards suck bad.

Why PPV? That's madness.

Comment

Ruiz needs a bit of pressure IMO. His last showing was so poor, he seemed to be in the mindset that 'he's made millions from AJ, he can have his belts back'. If he is genuine, he needs pressure to progress back to the world title level.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
          They’re over estimating Mexicans I think, no one’s paying for a soft-touch fight, even if it was Chavez Sr in his prime.
          you’d think that was the case but you’re not dealing with a logical fan base. There were over 1 million buffoons who paid to watch canelo vs Chavez jr and anyone who knows boxing knew in advance that fight would be pure trash.

Comment

All the pressure is on the soles of Ruiz's shoes.

Comment

Battle of the fat backs... this may be alot like watching 2 whales fuk

Comment

Ruiz is finna retire this bum

Comment

Not PPV worthy unless it is no more than $20. If Arreola shows up ready to fight like he did against Kownacki this could be very entertaining. I’m not sure why it is getting all the hate. Arreola is rarely in a bad fight win or lose. Ruiz hasn’t fought in a long time & this is a decent opponent for his comeback. A fight he should win but he will have to earn it as Areola will come right after him.

Comment

nice heavy weight war coming. trust me these two can't afford to lose. Ruiz made a total ass of himself and now he's back

Comment

Working...
                    X