Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Saunders: Over 20,000 Tickets Sold on Day 1 of Pre-Sale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Saunders: Over 20,000 Tickets Sold on Day 1 of Pre-Sale

Over 20,000 tickets were sold on a record-breaking day one of the limited pre-sale for the blockbuster unification showdown between Canelo Alvarez and Billy Joe Saunders on Saturday May 8 at AT&T stadium in Arlington, TX, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Texas, LOL LOL LOL....

Comment

Remembering after Spence-Garcia gate numbers came out and everyone was saying spence is a bigger draw than Canelo LOL LOL LOL LOL
      ReggieKray ReggieKray likes this.

Comment

Shame the Brits can't go with COVID but from the looks of it they may not be needed.

Comment

People are ready to get on with life. This is gonna be awesome. Despite the downplaying by Canelo haters this is a good fight, far bigger and better than Charlo or anybody else they love to mention are doing by a mile.
          BarfyMan362 BarfyMan362 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
            Remembering after Spence-Garcia gate numbers came out and everyone was saying spence is a bigger draw than Canelo LOL LOL LOL LOL
            That was one of the most troll remarks that I think mfers were serious about.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
              People are ready to get on with life. This is gonna be awesome. Despite the downplaying by Canelo haters this is a good fight, far bigger and better than Charlo or anybody else they love to mention are doing by a mile.
              We'll see about a better fight. I doubt this is competitive but I hope I'm wrong. I know Charlo and Nelo will be action for however long it last but time will tell. May the best man win!!!!

Comment

Ginger fans staying true to their cult like ways and proving that they’re willing to catch COVID just to catch a glimpse of their hero. Since the fight is in Texas here’s a little spoiler, if the fight goes 12 , it won’t matter what Saunders does. 117-111 canelo wins.

Comment

Damn 20k in one day

sheeaaaaaaaat

Comment

But...but...how can this be?

@PeepeePoopooMan says no one gives a f*ck about Canelo?

Comment

Working...
                    X