Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito On Suspension of Judge Carlos Sucre: Important Step Toward Justice Being Served

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito On Suspension of Judge Carlos Sucre: Important Step Toward Justice Being Served

The two common takeaways from the March 13 rematch between Juan Francisco Estrada and Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez were that the fight was one of the best in years and that judge Carlos Sucre has no business working on that level.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

The real question is: how did Carlos Sucre get to judge an important fight like this, when he is so obviously incompetent?

Comment

This is one step to justice. He is obviously a very very corrupt man.

Comment

Big respect for Choc but I would have to respectively disagree. It was a close fight, no robbery, obviously the judge was incompetent but there's is no injustice. And I would like to ask Choc, where was the call for justice in their first fight? If you watch that fight Estrada actually won and one judge during that fight actually had it worse than this judge with a score of 119-109. It seems Choc was ok with that card. Let's just keep it real, both close fights, the first Estrada probably won and Choc got the nod, Second Choc probably won and Estrada got the nod, so it's even, now let's do it again... War!

Comment

If you were corrupt, you wouldn't turn in a card so bad that it would draw attention. I think incompetent is most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
            Big respect for Choc but I would have to respectively disagree. It was a close fight, no robbery, obviously the judge was incompetent but there's is no injustice. And I would like to ask Choc, where was the call for justice in their first fight? If you watch that fight Estrada actually won and one judge during that fight actually had it worse than this judge with a score of 119-109. It seems Choc was ok with that card. Let's just keep it real, both close fights, the first Estrada probably won and Choc got the nod, Second Choc probably won and Estrada got the nod, so it's even, now let's do it again... War!
            Try watching both fights again but pretend choc is Mexican and Estrada is from Nicaragua and watch how your score changes. Estrada lost both fights and the fix was in on this one for sure. Estrada being listed as the A side despite being the lesser name, the lesser accomplished fighter and losing the first fight tells you all you need to know. Plus the fight got placed in a state historically know from corrupt scorecards in favor of the Mexican fighter. Coincidence? Yeah ok.
            brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              Try watching both fights again but pretend choc is Mexican and Estrada is from Nicaragua and watch how your score changes. Estrada lost both fights and the fix was in on this one for sure. Estrada being listed as the A side despite being the lesser name, the lesser accomplished fighter and losing the first fight tells you all you need to know. Plus the fight got placed in a state historically know from corrupt scorecards in favor of the Mexican fighter. Coincidence? Yeah ok.
              I don't care where there from Jab Jab Whimper. I'm from the Netherlands, I watch boxing because I enjoy the sport, and I watched both fights with the sound off and everyone is entitled to their opinion. What I want to know is why do you hate Mexicans so much? Are you racist? Just because you you're black doesn't mean you get a pass being racist, a racist is a racist no matter where you come from?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

I don't care where there from Jab Jab Whimper. I'm from the Netherlands, I watch boxing because I enjoy the sport, and I watched both fights with the sound off and everyone is entitled to their opinion. What I want to know is why do you hate Mexicans so much? Are you racist? Just because you you're black doesn't mean you get a pass being racist, a racist is a racist no matter where you come from?
                I’m not black goofball and as far as Mexicans go, guys like Morales , Barrera and Lopez are 3 of my favorite fighters ever. It’s the stupid fan boys who try to pretend that they’re not full of shet that I dislike. Nearly everyone saw choc win that fight so trying to pretend that you objectively think the decision was fair and there isn’t shady business going on is nonsense.

Comment

Highly self touted Esb unofficial scorer CST80, scored the fight 117-111 for Estrada! How off was his scorecard?

Comment

I judge gets suspended and some still say that the fight was close and could go either way. That was a clear win for Choco. Estrada performed well but Roman was better. Even when the fight ended you can tell in the interview that Estrada thought he lost. Great fight though

Comment

Working...
                    X