Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison vs. Bryant Perrella on April 17 - PBC on FOX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison vs. Bryant Perrella on April 17 - PBC on FOX

Former WBC Super Welterweight World Champion Tony "Superbad" Harrison will enter the ring to face hard-hitting southpaw Bryant "Goodfella" Perrella in the super welterweight main event of FOX PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes Saturday, April 17 from Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Weak card again for FOX, Harrison should outbox Perrella but could always get caught

Comment

Whats up with PBC on FOX? The fight is suitable for an undercard fight, but that shouldnt be a headliner.
      Both are coming off knockout losses, Perella also moves up in weight.

Comment

Good get back in the W's fight for Tony.

Comment

Harrison too big for Perrella. Don’t understand the matchmaking for this fight. Lol

Comment

This is the main event on FOX haha PBC continues with the pointless fights taking up prime time slots. Soon no network will want to do business with any boxing promoters. Top Rank and Arum doing the same on ESPN, they continue with these crap fights and cards, ESPN can’t wait till they end business with them.

writing is on the wall all these boxing factions are just hood winking the prime networks. Get ready to watch fights on social media apps

Comment

PBC has a great platform with Fox and it's pis**** it away putting on fights like this. This fight is an undercard fight at best. I wonder how much longer Fox will put up with this, Top Rank, Golden Boy, and DAZN are putting great match ups, I could only imagine what kind of ratings Lopez vs Loma, Ramirez vs Taylor, Choc vs Estrada, Ortiz vs Hooker, Garcia vs Campbell, ect ect had a Fox platform, what a waste.

Comment

I want to dislike the match-up, but maybe it could turn to be interesting. Perella is a tall WW, and both have been very inactive.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                  PBC has a great platform with Fox and it's pis**** it away putting on fights like this. This fight is an undercard fight at best. I wonder how much longer Fox will put up with this, Top Rank, Golden Boy, and DAZN are putting great match ups, I could only imagine what kind of ratings Lopez vs Loma, Ramirez vs Taylor, Choc vs Estrada, Ortiz vs Hooker, Garcia vs Campbell, ect ect had a Fox platform, what a waste.
                  My exact sentiments as well. I think the well has run dry over at PBC and thats why Fox has been getting thrown **** matchups. Everything else halfway decent from them is getting put on PPV.

Comment

Good to see him back in the ring. Al Haymon keeping it going

Comment

Working...
                    X