Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Okolie: I'll Unify Cruiserweight, Win Bridgerweight Title, Then Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Okolie: I'll Unify Cruiserweight, Win Bridgerweight Title, Then Heavyweight

Lawrence Okolie says he is aiming to overtake David Haye as the finest cruiserweight from Great Britain before going on to win world titles at three weights. Okolie won the WBO title by beating Krzysztof Glowacki on Saturday night, but believes he will have to unify the cruiserweight title to outstrip Haye's achievements before moving up in weight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good luck with that.... your biggest fight is getting that promised watch from Hearn

Comment

Seems like a nice guy. All the best to you ,Okolie.
      Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

He looked much improved at the weekend especially making use of a really good jab, he has the time and the physical dimensions to atleast attempt all he has claimed here. Good luck to him. And as a Boxing fan I can honestly say he wasn't painfully awful to watch against the Pole, something I've not been able to say for a while.

Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Seems like a humble guy. Good luck to him.

Comment

That'll be a fun career to watch. Don't see any reason to doubt on the man.

Comment

Forget about BrW. Will have to wait 3+ years for a title shot and still won't get it. Signed to the wrong guy.

Comment

He'll approach hw division right in time to avange the two losses that his boss will be getting from Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
                  He'll approach hw division right in time to avange the two losses that his boss will be getting from Fury
                  I hope you will still have a life after Fury's loss to AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
                    The Gypsy King would beat both of those bums on the same night.

Comment

Working...
                    X