Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hooker's Broken Hand Will Sideline Him at Least 2 Months, Golden Boy Has Plans For Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hooker's Broken Hand Will Sideline Him at Least 2 Months, Golden Boy Has Plans For Him

Former junior welterweight world titlist Maurice Hooker is going to be sidelined for at least two months but he will have the opportunity for another meaningful fight when he is ready to return, according to Golden Boy Promotions president Eric Gomez. Hooker broke his right hand during an action-packed sixth-round knockout loss to rising star and fellow Dallas native Vergil Ortiz Jr. in their scheduled 12-round welterweight bout that headlined a Golden Boy Promotions card on DAZN on Saturday night at Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-22-2021, 11:51 PM.

I was wrong, his hand was broke. Mo wasn't favoring it after the fight, he still got it up. Sorry Mo.

Comment

Hooker still has a bright future.
      Keleneki Keleneki likes this.

Comment

They should have Hooker face Marcelino “Nino” Lopez! Lopez looked like he's legit!

Comment

I think Ortiz broke his hand with his fist.(those punches have powa behind them)

Comment

I seriously thought Hooker had a brain injury during the post-fight interview because I've never heard him slur like that. Dude deserves respect for putting his life on the line and giving Ortiz a shot at making his name bigger. Much respect to both guys for giving us memorable scrap!

Comment

Working...
            X