No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Triller Names Peter Kahn as Chief Boxing Officer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Triller Names Peter Kahn as Chief Boxing Officer

Triller Fight Club today announced that boxing manager/adviser Peter Kahn has been named to the newly created position of Chief Boxing Officer. Kahn has worked both on the promotional side and management side for 25 years. Triller Fight Club is a partnership between Triller and Snoop Dogg spearheaded by Ryan Kavanaugh.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Old guy question here - I'm not familiar with the Triller app so if I want to watch boxing on there is the app only available on my phone or can it go on my Apple TV or PC/Laptop? Can't say I'd be all that excited to watch a 4 hour PPV show on my Samsung.

Comment

Originally posted by 5150JED View Post
      Old guy question here - I'm not familiar with the Triller app so if I want to watch boxing on there is the app only available on my phone or can it go on my Apple TV or PC/Laptop? Can't say I'd be all that excited to watch a 4 hour PPV show on my Samsung.
      You can order it at Fite TV. Forget the Triller app. https://www.fite.tv/watch/jake-paul-...-askren/2p8y0/
      5150JED 5150JED likes this.

Comment

Another over 50+ old guy question here for you young thunder cats out there....if we download the triller app, do you still have to get the PPV? Or is this app like dayzin where getting the app negates the PPV? Someone give me the lowdown on all this and how it benefits the individual boxing fan.

Comment

Had no clue about that "Fight world" series on Netflix. On the 1st episode now and Grillo is in Mexico covering boxing. Pretty good.
          Last edited by RightJabLikeZab; 03-22-2021, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Another over 50+ old guy question here for you young thunder cats out there....if we download the triller app, do you still have to get the PPV? Or is this app like dayzin where getting the app negates the PPV? Someone give me the lowdown on all this and how it benefits the individual boxing fan.
            You are 50+ ?!

Comment

Originally posted by 5150JED View Post
              Update your TV....then you can throw your phone screen up on smart view.

Comment

Triller picks the guy that hugely overpaid for a fight where he's the manager for the totally unknown challenger. Lol he already demonstrated his business acumen.

Damn can none of these networks are able to get someone who's actually loyal to the network? Everyone a self-interested lout. They stay picking same people that drove the sport into the ditch.
                Last edited by aaronbnb; 03-22-2021, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Hopefully Triller app don't commit too or sign anybody exclusively to their APP, only BID on certain fights keeping it a Open Source/Open Platform for all Promoters and Fighters

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Hopefully Triller app don't commit too or sign anybody exclusively to their APP, only BID on certain fights keeping it a Open Source/Open Platform for all Promoters and Fighters
                    Hope they do this, they would get their monies back with some fights and they would lose out on some fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X