Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia-Maciej Sulecki Middleweight Clash Targeted For April 24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia-Maciej Sulecki Middleweight Clash Targeted For April 24

Jaime Munguia has his next middleweight assignment in hand, even if not in line with the targeted next fight in his career. Multiple sources have informed BoxingScene.com that the former junior middleweight titlist will next face Poland's Maciej Sulecki. The bout will take place April 24, live on DAZN from a location to be determined in El Paso. Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

shame that i was looking forward to mungia vs ggg

Comment

Originally posted by cace View Post
      shame that i was looking forward to mungia vs ggg
      Me too... Unfortunately, Hearn don’t want Golden Boy to be involved in the promotion of the fight so that’s why it ain’t happening. This is Munguia final fight on Golden Boy’s contract don’t be surprise once Munguia vs GGG is announced after Munguia sign a copromotional deal with Hearn.

Comment

Hmm yeah I got Sulecki winning this one. Mungia just isn't that good IMO.

He is only 24 though so if he does manage to win then he's definitely ready for a title shot at 160.

Comment

That's a good fight, if Sulecki can take the power he's got a good shot

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post

Me too... Unfortunately, Hearn don’t want Golden Boy to be involved in the promotion of the fight so that’s why it ain’t happening. This is Munguia final fight on Golden Boy’s contract don’t be surprise once Munguia vs GGG is announced after Munguia sign a copromotional deal with Hearn.
            If this is true then it seems like Hearn is trying to freeze Oscar out at every turn.

Comment

Sulecki can and should win this.

Comment

I'd probably pick Sulecki if he didn't only find out about this fight a week ago. I still might. Munguia isn't very good.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

If this is true then it seems like Hearn is trying to freeze Oscar out at every turn.
                  It’s true, why you think Oscar been chirping on Twitter today? At least Oscar finally awake and has been meeting w/t Arum and Thriller CEO Ryan Kavanaugh about getting dates for his stable.

Comment

Sulecki may have to win rounds by a really wide margin to get a win here.

...that and not get KTFO, obviously

Comment

Working...
                    X