Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Awakens His Inner Monster And Stops Deines In Moscow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Awakens His Inner Monster And Stops Deines In Moscow

By Corey Erdman - It took a little while for Artur Beterbiev to get going on Saturday night. Even before he stepped foot in the ring. The event he headlined against Adam Deines in his first defense of unified light heavyweight titles at the Megasport Sport Palace in Moscow, Russia had sixteen fights in total, most of which ended rather quickly. Broadcasters expected the main event to be off the air by 5:00 PM ET, and with the brevity of the majority of featured bouts and swing fights, it looked like everything would go according to plan. But Beterbiev needed a little extra time to get going. Only after a nudge from event organizers did he start his ring walk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I expected much more than this from Beterbiev. It took him 10 rounds to KO this ice cream man

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
      I expected much more than this from Beterbiev. It took him 10 rounds to KO this ice cream man
      Ice cream men have strong bones. It's the dairy I think...
      Keleneki Keleneki TMLT87 TMLT87 like this.

Comment

Beterviev is good but i think Bivol beat him by decision...
        Keleneki Keleneki likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
          Beterviev is good but i think Bivol beat him by decision...
          Agreed. Bivol made Joe Smith who's currently the 3rd best LHW right now look like a bum

Comment

Canelo spanks BetterBeaver..... who is over-rated.....

I bet that comment will wind up the natives

Comment

I wanted to blame ring rust but then I realized Daines had just as much rust...

Comment

I don't think Beterbiev can beat Bivol and Canelo.

Comment

Agreed. Bivol made Joe Smith who's currently the 3rd best LHW right now look like a bum
                  And Beterbiev brought what was the 2nd best LHW, holding a Belt and the lineal title, into submission... Bivol is the fight to make though...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

I wanted to blame ring rust but then I realized Daines had just as much rust...
                    Except deines was 28 when he started layoff

Comment

Working...
                    X