Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Cordina Disagrees With Scores: I Didn't Think it Was Close

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Cordina Disagrees With Scores: I Didn't Think it Was Close

Joe Cordina overcame Faroukh Kourbanov by majority decision on his long-awaited ring return. With one judge having declared the fight a draw, scores of 98-93 and 96-95 were enough to see Cordina register his 12th straight victory in the professional ranks.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree with Cordina , this fight was not a draw . Joe allowed him into the fight a little later on but only for 2/3 rounds max.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      I agree with Cordina , this fight was not a draw . Joe allowed him into the fight a little later on but only for 2/3 rounds max.
      I had it 7-3. Cordina could have shut him out if he wanted. Joe didn't respect Kourbanov's power and allowed himself to get hit because of that. Problem is, by letting the Belgian fighter touch him, he essentially threw away some rounds. Hopefully he learns from that error in judgement...it almost cost him.

Comment

This is why fighters should not get lazy in the ring e.g. Dillan Whyte does this sometimes and it cost him in his last fight. It almost cost Joe Cordina because he got lazy and let the guy hit him. Very immature performance from him.

Comment

Working...
        X