No announcement yet.

Juan Urango Pummels Randall Bailey into Submission

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Urango Pummels Randall Bailey into Submission

At the Hard Rock in Hollywood, Florida, the second IBF title fight of the evening saw two light welterweight stalwarts had a tough act to follow. Former titlist and fan favorite Randall “The Knock-Out King” Bailey and current titlist Juan “Iron Twin” Urango attempted to electrify the crowd nonetheless. When Randall Bailey talked to Boxingscene last month, he said he would duck and dodge the bull-rushing Urango and land his right hand with frequency. Early on that was the case at least the dodging part was accurate, for it was hard to discern if this was a boxing or wrestling match. Urango would charge forward like an angry goat all the while Bailey would duck the wild punches and wait to land the right hand. [details]

good ****...

espn360 isnt working here at work (then again, neither am i )

Comment

Wow, Bailey has tremendous heart. Too bad.

Comment

Bailey was swallowing lots of Urango leather sauce mitt sandwiches in there.

He's a trooper, though. He kept getting up for more.

Comment

Bailey wanted to quit against Monkey Man but he didn't and I salute him for it....ALWAYS let your corner quit for you to avoid the label quitter.

Urango looks like he's related to the KONG'S...and I'm talking about King and Donkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
            Bailey wanted to quit against Monkey Man but he didn't and I salute him for it....ALWAYS let your corner quit for you to avoid the label quitter.

Urango looks like he's related to the KONG'S...and I'm talking about King and Donkey.
            That sounds a bit racist. You might get reported.

Comment

dont really care for either guy but I will say the ref let Urango get away with a lot of shots to the back, I almost every round Urango pushed Bailey down and would bomb his backside. I imagine that takes a lot out of you. Urango to me is ready for just about anyone with good movement and power to take him out. I can t believe Berto didnt try to get aggressive against this guy and do just that.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                That sounds a bit racist. You might get reported.

Urango does look like a monkey and I think you are reaching to tie that to a racial comment.

Comment

These kind of fights don't excite me at all because neither one of these guys have any technical craft. I can go out to the city and watch street fights or bar fights that are mirror images of what these two clowns put on tonight.

Comment

If Juan Urango had a jab he would've ko'ed Bailey much sooner

Comment

Working...
                    X